USA Rugby Annual Youth Registration
When you pull up the link use the following 3 options:
The team you will select is "New Orleans Youth"
A parent should create a free account first and then do a registration for a child.
Here's a short video that walks you through the registration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bzRqKJA0ao&t=10s
You will get a "CIPP" number and this will register you with USA Rugby so you the children will be eligible to participate in any rugby tournament for the whole year.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out.
The registration process is a new system and may be a bit tough to manage, please reach out to us via our website, Facebook, or Instagram for assistance.
USA Rugby has a $25 annual membership that provides some important benefits for our players and their families.
2022-23 USA RUGBY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
• Access to USA Rugby certified referees for all sanctioned competitions; and ability to
freely compete against USA Rugby registered clubs and programs
• USA Rugby membership endorsement for all international competitions, and clearance
for foreign registered players to compete within the United States
• General Liability Insurance
• Excess Accident Insurance
• Access to the USA Rugby Membership System and Competitions Management System,
to ensure eligibility and compliance of clubs and their members
• Compliance services, including SafeSport and coach and admin background checks
• World Rugby endorsed USA Rugby Certification for Referees and Coaches
• Eligibility for USA Rugby sanctioned events and programs, including the Senior and
Junior National Teams
• Members of USA Rugby’s governance structure and more specifically, voting members
of their respective constituent councils
• National Office support in relation to membership, compliance and best practices
• Access to event management services, if you desire to contract through the National
• Representation through the National Office to World Rugby, the global governing body
• USA Rugby Training & Education opportunities, both digitally and in-person.